Índice de sat.org.es
 F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

[Inventitos:] SKIDS - In-Line Skate Brake- Ideal para Josep

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de sat.org.es -> Nada que ver
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
miguel
Ganapia

Ganapia

MensajePublicado: Dom May 20, 2007 9:42 pm    Título del mensaje: [Inventitos:] SKIDS - In-Line Skate Brake- Ideal para Josep Responder citando

Este sería ideal para Josep oliva, como ya tiene dos frenos traseros le faltaría ponerse los frenos delanteros. y con este invento ya tendría 4 frenos a la vez!!!!

Esto todavía no lo había visto: Un Freno delantero ¡!!

http://www.americaninventorspot.com/skate_brake

Os pongo lo que pone en la web porque a veces no está activo ( esta en Ingles, utilizad un traductor online)

Invention: SKIDS - In-Line Skate Brake
Inventor Name: Bobby Amore American inventor finalist
Invention email: Email Contact Form
Patent Status: Patent Pending
Patent Number: 6,047,973
Invention Status: manufactured, license and sold worldwide
Keywords: exercise skate Advertizing cleo american inventor top 12 finalist , perfect pitch to judges, more inventions from Bobby Amore
I noticed a problem when in-line skates first came out. People were hurting themselves while trying to stop on these skates. I realized a way to design a brake for the front of the skate that allowed a much quicker and safer learning curve when it came to stopping. It also became versatile with being able to stop going forward or backward.
Being a great demonstrational product allowed me to create commercials that received top advertising awards like the Cleo awards and several others. SEE THE AWARD WINNING SPOTS ON MY WEBSITE AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHO THE VOICE OVER IS ON THE COMMERCIALS. (Discovery Channel)
Skids is a bracket that mounts to the inside of the in-line skate blade The material is a glassed filled product called Zytel designed by Dupont inc. My design required that I put channels in the bracket to apply more strength and less material. The bumper is designed to allow you to drag your toe for stopping and is made out of urethane from the kryptonics corp. It’s the same material used for skate wheels. It has to have several durameters of hardness for indoor and outdoor use. We also had to take in the factor of rebound in the material so it wouldn’t bounce when trying to drag it on the ground.

Slalom y rutas de alto nivel en Barcelona
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Thias
Twister! Twister!

Twister! Twister!

MensajePublicado: Lun May 21, 2007 12:16 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Ufff, es para matarse! Wink

Matthias
Stepi-roller
Addicted Skater

Addicted Skater

MensajePublicado: Jue May 24, 2007 9:35 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

La s patinadoras artísticas en línea también llevan freno delantero, pero para nada es como este...
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de sat.org.es -> Nada que ver Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: