Índice de sat.org.es
 F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Hi, I'm Moscow roller and I'd like to visit Barcelona :)
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de sat.org.es -> General
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
CyberHok
Rookie

Rookie

MensajePublicado: Mie May 31, 2006 8:31 am    Título del mensaje: Hi, I'm Moscow roller and I'd like to visit Barcelona :) Responder citando

Hi everyone. My name is Maxim, just call me Max. I'm Moscow (Russia) roller skater. I'd like to visit Barcelona from June 14, till June 18, and of course I'd like to take my rollers with me .

BUT I have two problems to solve.
First of all I'd like to ride through this city on my rollers, to see more and to take new impressions. Of course I'd like to find some people who know this city perfectly. (By the way I'm professional roller-skater, so I can ride anywhere and with any speed.) PLEASE HELP ME Spanish Roller Friends Smile Keep company for me and show me your city!

And the second thing, I don't know Spanish at all But I can speak and write in English fluently That's why I'm typing here in English. So regarding to this problem: knowing English (or Russian Smile ) is preferably.

In addition, in Moscow we have organized rides through the city. Maybe you have some kind of our rides.

By the way you can write directly on my e-mail maxim.coats@clinstar.com.

UPD:
I've clarified for myself about organized routes in your city. So, now I need to find some company which can show me the city Smile Anyone want to help ?

I'll be free every day after 18:00 and hole night long I'll live in Princesa Sofia Hotel, Plaza Pio XII

PS
Sorry for boring you. But I like roller skating so much ..... Smile
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
xavipatinador
Addicted Skater

Addicted Skater

MensajePublicado: Mie May 31, 2006 9:49 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

We'll have'nt got any problem to show you aur city. On thursdays night we got a route on Barcelona, and we can modify it, to show you all that you want. On Fridays night we've got another one, but its not so fast. It's to meet people and to make new friends.

If you want to skate with us, meet us at Plaza Cataluña at 22:30 on thursday. Or on friday at 10:30 in front of the Baja Beach Club.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo Visitar sitio web del autor Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyberHok
Rookie

Rookie

MensajePublicado: Mie May 31, 2006 9:51 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

xavipatinador escribió:
We'll have'nt got any problem to show you aur city. On thursdays night we got a route on Barcelona, and we can modify it, to show you all that you want. On Fridays night we've got another one, but its not so fast. It's to meet people and to make new friends.

If you want to skate with us, meet us at Plaza Cataluña at 22:30 on thursday. Or on friday at 10:30 in front of the Baja Beach Club.

Thursday (June 15) .... It sounds greate Very Happy
miguel
Ganapia

Ganapia

MensajePublicado: Mie May 31, 2006 10:22 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Pasmao me ha dejado Xavi con su ingli !!!! Very Happy

You can read the pdf in http://sat.org.es/BcnSkates/RutasMartesJueves

There are high level routes around Barcelona. You can see and say us your preferences.

Bye

Slalom y rutas de alto nivel en Barcelona
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
CyberHok
Rookie

Rookie

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 08, 2006 1:40 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

xavipatinador escribió:

Horray I've just received Spanish visa Smile So, I'm going to Barcelona finaly Smile Very Happy Cool
Thias
Twister! Twister!

Twister! Twister!

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 08, 2006 2:56 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Great! Then we will all (hmm, maybe not me) be waiting for you next Thursday for the night skate!

BTW, if you also like slalom, we will be practicing in Garcia Faria (see the Slalom section of the website) starting at 20h on Thursday, so you could come there too before going to the night skate.

Matthias
CyberHok
Rookie

Rookie

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 08, 2006 3:05 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Thias escribió:
Great! Then we will all (hmm, maybe not me) be waiting for you next Thursday for the night skate!

BTW, if you also like slalom, we will be practicing in Garcia Faria (see the Slalom section of the website) starting at 20h on Thursday, so you could come there too before going to the night skate.

Matthias

Khm .... I'm not FSK roller Smile Some time ago, around 2 or 3 years, I don't remember exactly I had a girlfriend who participated in slalom, so I did the same Smile BUT it was long ago and that time I had had Bauer rollers......

Now I have Salomon rollers: Boot from Pilot V 10 (5 weels rollers 5X84) and the carriage from Pilot 90 Pro (4X90), So as you can see it's rather long carriage and not FSK rollers Smile BUT they are very fast Smile
Thias
Twister! Twister!

Twister! Twister!

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 08, 2006 3:36 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Hmmm, speed slalom then? Very Happy Just kidding, but you'll love the Thursday night skate for sure!!!!

Matthias
CyberHok
Rookie

Rookie

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 08, 2006 3:45 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Thias escribió:
Hmmm, speed slalom then? Very Happy Just kidding, but you'll love the Thursday night skate for sure!!!!

Matthias

I like any kind of night skating Smile In Moscow we have Friday night skate, it starts at 22:30 and finishs at 5:00 or 6:00 o'clock. The main idea is to skate around the city with ordinary speed and to take pleasure from the night lights in the night city. It's fantastic Smile
And, I'm sure that Barcelona is beautiful city, especially at night Smile
xavipatinador
Addicted Skater

Addicted Skater

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 08, 2006 3:54 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

We fin¡sh earlier because we've got the strange tradition to work on fridays Wink . But we'll got enough time to visit the most interesting things in Barcelona.
If you prefer to skate and to make downhills, don't worry. We got several rides to do!

X.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo Visitar sitio web del autor Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyberHok
Rookie

Rookie

MensajePublicado: Mie Jun 14, 2006 9:49 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Unfortunately, I can't take my rollers to your city Crying or Very sad So, as an ordanary tourist I'll visit your city. But I still want to see it. If someone can keep a company for me it would be greate. Thanks a lot for your previous help and posts. I'll buy a sim-card in barcelona ant post my cell phone later.

PS
Foul mood ..... Crying or Very sad
Thias
Twister! Twister!

Twister! Twister!

MensajePublicado: Mie Jun 14, 2006 10:25 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

What feet size do you have? In my skate shop we rent skates... basic skates, mostly, but we do have a few pairs of decent skates in some sizes. Maybe that could help you out. Let me know if you're interested! It would be a real pity to come here and not be able to enjoy skating with us!

Matthias
CyberHok
Rookie

Rookie

MensajePublicado: Mie Jun 14, 2006 11:37 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Thias escribió:
What feet size do you have? In my skate shop we rent skates... basic skates, mostly, but we do have a few pairs of decent skates in some sizes. Maybe that could help you out. Let me know if you're interested! It would be a real pity to come here and not be able to enjoy skating with us!

Matthias

OF COURSE I'M INTERSTED!!!!!

My size is 43. I'll send you my russian cell phone in PM message, just call me and i'll recall you immediately! Smile Thank's for your help.
Thias
Twister! Twister!

Twister! Twister!

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 15, 2006 4:10 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Hola,

Entonces... Max tiene que pasar por la tienda esta tarde a buscar unos Twisters mios que tengo guardados ahi. En teoria deberian ir bien porque gasta un 43. Yo no iré a la ruta esta noche, pero cuento con vosotros para hacer una ruta super guapa!!!!!!! Very Happy

Matthias
xavipatinador
Addicted Skater

Addicted Skater

MensajePublicado: Vie Jun 16, 2006 11:34 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Llovió, oséa que creo que no bajó nadie.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de sat.org.es -> General Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Página 1 de 2

Saltar a: